About 501c Design
501c Design is good design for doing good.
It’s the graphic design studio you need if your organization is a 501(c)3 or (c)4 because that’s who we design for. Period.
You can also think of it as your own, customized design solution to:
- Represent your org accurately through your brand identity, website, and marketing materials
- Communicate your mission in many ways, and on every social media platform
- Raise funds through year-end appeals, direct mail, capital campaigns, and more
- Show funders your impact with annual reports, and newsletters
- Stand out in the crowd, when you’re short on in-house bandwidth.
501c Design is the result of Kerstin Vogdes Diehn’s 15+ years as a graphic designer working primarily on nonprofit projects. Kerstin knows and understands nonprofits’ particular needs: budgets, deadlines, multiple audiences, events, and many stakeholders (like your Board.) Kerstin speaks your language — and does it visually. Find out why Kerstin hearts 501(c)s.